Monday, June 9, 2008

Rings & Things Trunk Show

Today was a day I have been waiting for. The Rings & Things trunk show was in the Boston area, so off I went. If you are not familiar with this trunk show, they rent out a a hotel ballroom and fill it with pearls, gemstones and jewelry-making supplies. You need to have your business license or an invitation to attend. I often buy supplies online, but it is nice to be able to pick out stones myself. Of course, I wanted about twice as much as I bought! Here are some pictures of my goodies.

From top to bottom: African Turquoise, Honey Jade, Carnelian, African Adventurine



From top to bottom: Rutilated Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Green Tourmilated Quartz, Garnet, Unpolished Crackle Agate, Chinese Charoite, African Adventurine


From top to bottom: Pyrite, Bone, Copper Tradebeads, Black Onyx, Ametrine, Garnet

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ooo... New goodies... Don't you love that?!

Dave Robertson said...

(Oops, my first try at posting a comment didn't seem to work.)

Hi, Teresa, I love the Unpolished Crackle Agate beads. Great colors and texture! Although I think my kids' requests for Lucky Charms cereal are influencing me.

Thanks for blogging about our Rings & Things bead trunk show in Boston! It's great when a customer of ours can convey an idea of the thousands of unique beads at our shows. Your photos feature several of the ones that we bought especially for the shows.

Keep up the good work...we'll look for you again in Boston in the Fall!

--Dave
at Rings and Things